Why Should You Join MVCCAA/SUAA?
As the State of Illinois scrambles to fill massive holes in the State’s budget, SUAA is at the forefront diligently working with the legislature and policymakers to ensure that your proactive VOICE is heard when decisions that affect your pension and retirement benefits are required.
You should join this group because:
- You have an interest in safeguarding your retirement benefits.
- You realize that $44 a year is a small price to pay to preserve your annuity and health care.
- You want a strong voice in Springfield.
- You want to be part of coalitions that focus on pension, healthcare, and higher education.
- You want two lobbyists working at the Capitol in Springfield on legislative issues that affect you.
- You want to strengthen this association and its VOICE around the state.
- You want to establish communication channels with legislators and other policymakers.
Please click the link below to download the application form: