Where We Stand
- We support legislation to fully fund Illinois public employee pension systems.
- We support constructive initiatives to address Illinois’ fiscal crisis.
- We support legislation to revise recent pension reforms for new hires including reducing the retirement age to 62 and restoring the automatic annual increase to 3% compounded.
- We oppose legislation that proposes to reduce or diminish benefits for system members.
- We support legislation to ensure that all Illinois community college employees and retirees will be included in the College Insurance Program (CIP).